The time has come for my husband & I to FINALLY leave this island & head back to the East Coast!
So in honor of having to travel for a straight 48 hours, I thought I would put together a comfy travel outfit & list some of my carry-on essentials.
Things you will need:
1. Cotton Tee (Yes, you might get cold on the plane, but your pits need to breathe while running to your next gate)
2. Loose Fitting Bottoms (No one needs a UTI)
3. Comfortable Shoes (Roomy tennis shoes or flip flops for the swollen feet you know you will get)
4. Hat (For that god awful travel hair)
5. Sunglasses (For those ass holes who never put their window shades down on the plane)
6. Small Carry-On (Preferably a kick ass one so no one gets confused while rummaging through the over head bins)
7. Face wipes, Sanitizer, Chap stick, Face lotion, Concealer, Electronic, & a Book.
Here are some of my recent favorites for ideas:
Buy these products here:
g o l d i e e e e