The other night I took a shower and fell asleep.
Worst idea ever.
I woke up the next day with my hair looking crazy!
Then my husband was like “Get dressed we need to run errands”.
And I was all, “God damn it”.
So here is my bad hair day quick fix.
What you’ll need: brush, head band, 1 Bobbie pin, 1 pony tail holder, and sea salt spray (or hairspray if you’d like).
1. First I brushed my hair out, which make it look even scarier.
2. Then I took a small section in the back and teased it.
3. Before combing my un-teased bangs over the teased hair I put all of my hair in a higher low pony tail.
4. Once my long bangs were sprayed with Not Your Mothers Sea Salt Spray I just combed them back with my fingers over the teased area, for a texturized look.
5. Then I rolled my hair hair around the pony tail holder, pinned it once at the end and slapped on a head band!
This barely even took 5 minutes.
m a k e u p :
Revlon & Rimmel
h a i r :
Not Your Mothers